“Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world.”
– Margaret Mead
• Annual Butterfly Ball
• Golf Outing
• Ride for Hope Motorcycle Run
• Events organized by members of the community to benefit The Ashley Lauren Foundation
• Organize your own toy drive and/or gift card drive
• Support is needed for various office projects
• Become acquainted with the world of non-profit and earn college credits
• Harvest Party
• Spring Party on the Boardwalk
• Christmas Party
• Delivering Birthday gifts to the children throughout the State of NJ
Awareness Events and Speakers
• Volunteers are needed to represent The Ashley Lauren Foundation at various events. Must be well acquainted with all organization information and have good public speaking skills.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Nancy Kolakowski at 732.414.1625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.